Sarah Shaw, O.D.
Sarah A. Shaw, O.D.
- Primary Eye Care
- Ocular Disease
- Contact Lenses
- Bachelors of Science in Biology, SUNY Geneseo
- Doctor of Optometry, Illinois College of Optometry
- Associate Optometrist, Connecticut Vision Center, East Haven, CT
- Externship in Primary Eye Care and Contact Lenses at Davis Eye Associates, Winston-Salem, NC
- Externship in Ocular Disease and Primary Eye Care at Mid-Florida Eye Center, Mount Dora, FL
- Externship in Ocular Disease and Primary Eye Care at St. Albans VA Hospital, St. Albans, NY
- Externship in Pediatrics/Vision Rehabilitation, Low Vision and Ocular Disease at Illinois Eye Institute, Chicago, IL
Dr. Shaw is a member of the American Academy of Optometry, American Optometric Association and the American Association of Orthokeratology and Myopia Control. Dr. Shaw was born and raised in Lockport, NY. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with family and friends, playing tennis, traveling, and rooting for the Buffalo Bills and Sabres.